If Burasa processes information for its own purposes, the processing of this information is described in this data protection declaration. If Burasa acts as a service provider, the data protection guidelines of the Burasa principle or of the company that collects the information from and about Burasa apply.
1. Collection of Information
Burasa may collect the following categories of personal information about you, including but not limited to the following:
1. Registration Information: When you register for the service, you will be asked for basic registration information such as username and password.
2. Application Information: You may also be asked to provide identification information to confirm your identity, including your first and last name and certain financial information, as well as additional information about your business that is shared with third party funding sources in. may be disclosed in connection with your applications for funding from these third-party sources, including certain financial information and other documents required by the third-party funding source to complete an application.
3. Verified data: You may also be asked to synchronize Burasa with your bank’s transaction data. Verified data is used to ensure that the application information is correct. Verified data automatically replaces the conflicting application information with information from the verified data.
4. Third-party credentials: You can also enter specific passwords, usernames, account numbers, and other account information for third-party websites and internet services.
5. Information from third party websites: In order to show you information or to fulfill your requests for certain products and services via a service, we may collect your account and other personal data from third party websites that you register under your account via the Service. We may also collect information about you from credit reporting agencies, mailing list providers, publicly available sources, and other third parties.
2. Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you in the following circumstances:
a) With your consent, including to third party credit reporting agencies when we request investment reporting on your behalf, or to a potential third party funding source where you direct us to identify you through the Services.
b) With third parties to provide, maintain and improve our services.
c) With third parties whom you have referred to the services.
d) To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal proceedings.
f) Non-personalized, anonymous data can be aggregated with data from other users or data sources and passed on to partners or for marketing purposes.
g) To respond to claims that publications or other content infringe the rights of third parties.
h) in an emergency, to protect the health and safety of the users of our sites or the public, or
i) As otherwise required by law.
3. Transfer of Business
In the event that another company merges with Burasa or acquires this or substantially all of its assets, your personal data may be transferred to this successor or the acquiring company. A court can also order the sale of personal information as an asset in bankruptcy or similar bankruptcy proceedings.
4. Use of Your Information
We may use the information you provide about yourself, information about your third-party websites, and information provided to us by our referral partners to fulfill your inquiries about our services, to respond to your inquiries about our services, and Offer you other products and programs or services that we think may be of interest to you. We may use your information to complete transactions you have requested, verify the existence and health of your accounts, correct inaccurate application information, or assist with a transaction. For example, we may use the account information you provide or collected from third party websites to confirm the validity of your accounts and, if necessary, to access funds from your accounts in connection with the performance of the Services. We may also use your information to improve and personalize the Services and all related services, including future products and services. For example, we may use your information to pre-fill form fields on the websites for your convenience.
Your web browser offers so-called cookies, which, if you allow their use, save small amounts of data on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies help us to keep track of which of our functions you like the most. Cookies also enable us to adapt our content to your preferences. You have the option of accepting or rejecting cookies by changing your browser, and our websites are also visible if you deactivate the cookie function in your browser. However, if you deactivate cookies, some functions or offers will not be available to you.
Burasa works with third party providers such as Google Ad Manager to provide you with personalized, interest-based advertising. Burasa also works with Google Analytics to provide analytics services that use the cookies placed on your device to measure the performance of advertisements and to track traffic to Vault in general. We have also implemented Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, which categorizes cookie information so that we and third parties can better serve advertising that is relevant and useful to you on the platform and various websites on the Internet. We also use Firebase, Google’s built-in app developer platform, which provides app reports when they appear in the Firebase console and in other Google app-centric products that are connected through Firebase. The reports provide us with comprehensive in-app behavior and marketing analysis for mobile apps, insights into how our users interact with our products, and allow us to create audiences and connect with third-party networks.